- 18th September 2018: Dr. Soney C George, Dean Research, Amal Jyothi College of Engineering inaugurated the Ozone day celebrations supported by Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment and gave a talk on Montreal protocol.
- 27th July, 2018: ONE DAY SEMINAR ON “Exploration to entrepreneurship in Chemical Sciences” jointly organized by Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development Centre (IEDC), Kerala Startup Mission (KSUM) and Department of Chemistry, Union Christian College, Aluva
- K. E. George, Rtd. Professor, Department of Polymer Science, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi-22 delivered a talk on ‘The Art of Communication’.
- Sajith Kumar E. V, Senior Consultant, Kerala Industrial & Technical Consultancy Organization Ltd. Cochin delivered talk on ‘Are you ready to become an entrepreneur?’
- Padmadas P, Director of Akesiss Pharma Pvt. Ltd., Edappally & Megasys Biotek Pvt. Ltd., Kinfra Industries, Koratti delivered a talk on ‘Entrepreneurship: A hands-on experience’
- 12th June 2018: Workshop on “Reuse of Plastic Waste” by Mr. Suraj Abraham from Plan@earth as part of World Environment Day (WED) celebrations jointly organized by Chemistry and Zoology departments of U.C.College, Aluva supported by Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment.
- 8th June 2018: Dr. Anu Gopinath, Assistant Professor, Chemical Oceanography, Department of Aquatic Environment Management, KUFOS, has delivered a talk on “Impact of Plastic Pollution on Environment” and Dr. V.S. Vijayan, Chairman, Salim Ali Foundation delivered a talk on “Development, Waste Generation and Environmental Consequences” as part of World Environment Day (WED) celebrations jointly organized by Chemistry and Zoology departments of U.C.College, Aluva supported by Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment.
- 2nd March, 2018: Prof. T.R. Anantharaman Memorial & Dr. A.M. Chacko Endowment National Seminar at T.B. Ninan Hall.
T.R. Anantharaman Memorial lecture on “Fluorescence: Simpe but Powerful”delivered by Dr. John Prakash, Assistant Professsor, Department of Chemistry, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur-610 005.
A.M. Chacko Endowment Lecture delivered on “Dye-sensitized ‘Smart Cells’ for Smart Applications” by Dr. Suraj Soman, DST-INSPIRE Facuty(Assistant Professor AcSIR), Photosciences and Photonics Section, Chemical Sciences & Technology , CSIR-NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram Division- 695 019.